Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Class Reflection:

Part 1-4

1. What did you like best about this class?
I like how our teacher was able to teach us new things and computer programs. We also learned a lot about to use excel and how to type faster.

2. What did you dislike about this class?
I disliked how their isn’t a lot of free time. I also disliked the life planning notebook because many times you forget to bring it to class and then your grade does down a lot .

3. What can you recommend to improve this class? 
There should be more free time so students can just look around the computer for a little while and try to learn something on their own.
4. What will you always remember about this class?
I will remember how positive our teacher would always be. He would always want us to be happy and successful but in a right way. His quotes he would put up for us would always be inspiring and that’s something I’ll always remember.


Part 2-4
I think I’m doing so good so far according my 100 goals.  I’ve accomplished many now on the long run. And now that I’ll be graduating on Saturday two days from now, I will be able to accomplish many more goals from my 100 goals life planning notebook. I know there are many goals I still need to work on because I haven’t accomplished them and some well I’m not legal to do yet because you have to be 21. I’ve been reading my goals every day for two minutes because my teacher Mr.Haymore has motivated me to do so, so now that I’m graduating and leaving his class doesn’t mean I’ll stop reading them, I’ll actually add more goals and accomplish them.
Part 3-4
“Obedience is central to becoming, being, and remaining happy.”

– David A. Bednar

No comments:

Post a Comment