Friday, September 13, 2013

Student Success Statement


"I shall pass through this life but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindess I can show, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it; I shall never pass this way again." - Anon


Many people who have good things/good deeds coming their way , they don't take advantage they let it pass by em' . if they get the chance of something bad to do , many take that opportunity instead. They seem to find the wrong way , more easier. They don't realize when they have something good in front of them until the opportunity passes by. I figure that if even if people have something good in front of em' until that chance passes by. Some feel very great about themselves when they accomplish these good deeds while others don't really care at all . When the good people have good things in their way  and take advantage of that opportunity , many of em' feel very good . This quote is pretty much is saying people shouln't wait til' last minute to do good deeds that not only make them feel good about themselves but also make em' themselves look good in front of others , giving a postivie outlook on people which people will admire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment